At Grundfos we understand the significance of responsibility – to the environment and to the people we live, work and deal with.
The Grundfos SP A is a 4-inch multi-stage, submersible pump designed for operation in boreholes. SP A is made entirely of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, thereby offering high operating reliability regardless of the application. The SP A offers high efficiency along with great resistance to sand and other abrasive particles.
Bearings with sand channels: All Bearings are water lubricated and have a squared shape, enabling sand particles, if any, to leave the pump together with pump liquid.
Inlet strainer: The pump is mounted with an inlet strainer preventing particles over a certain size from entering the pump.
Non- return valve: SP A pumps have a built-in-non return valve preventing backflow in connection with pump stoppage.
Motor burnout protection: Protecting the motor against high motor temperatures is the simplest and cheapest way of avoiding a reduced motor life. The SP A motor is available with built-in temperature sensor for monitoring and protection against overheating.
Optional monitoring and controlling:A complete monitoring and control system is available for constant optimization of the pumping system.
Liquid temperature: 0°C to +30°C at 0.15 m/s
Higher flow past motor equals higher permissible liquid temperature.
Main voltage: 1×110-115v, 50/ 60hz
Enclosure class: IP68
Insulation class: F
Approvals and markings: UL, CSA, VDE, CE
Head range: Upto 600mts
Flow range: Upto 300m3/hr
Power range: Upto 220kw
Pump Housing: Polyamide / stainless steel – DIN W.-Nr.1.4301, AISI 304
Motor: Stainless steel – DIN W.-Nr.1.4301, AISI 304
The Grundfos Jp basic is a self-priming, single-stage jet jump. It is deal for a wide variety of domestic water transfer and supply jobs, especially where self-priming operation is necessary. It has built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming properties. The body of the JP basic is made of cast iron treated against corrosion. Installation of the JP basic is simply plug-and-pump, as the pump requires no motor protection.
With a suction-lift upto 8m, this pump is ideal for transferring water from a well or ground tanks. This feature makes this pump ideal for a large variety of installations.
System pressure: Max 6 bar (JP Basic 2, -3, -4), Max 7.5 bar (JP BAsic 5, -7, -9, -11)
Suction lift: Max 8m, including suction pipe pressure loss at liquid temperature of +20°C
Liquid temperature: 0°C to +35°C
Ambient temperature: Max +40°C
Relative air humidity: Max 95%
Main voltage: 1×220-240v, 50hz
Enclosure class: IP44
Insulation Class: F
Start/ stop frequency: Max 20 per hour
Approvals and markings: CE, C-tick, GHOST
JP Basic 2: 83 dB
JP Basic 3: 85 dB
JP Basic 4: 88 dB
JP Basic 5: 83 dB
JP Basic 7: 85 dB
P Basic 9: 88 dB
Centrifugal Regenerative Self Priming Pump
- Aluminium motor body for better heat dissipation; extremely compact & light weight
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) type induction motor
- Equipped with Thermal Overload Protector (T.O.P) to avoid coil burnout
- Mechanical seal and high quality ceramic ring
- Self-lubricated bell bearings
- Silent, Vibration free running
- Domestic water supply
- TLawn & garden watering
Hydraluic PerformancePerformance values of Mini-Mono pumpset 0.5 hp, 0.37kw, 220volts, 50Hz AC power supply. Pipe size: suction 25mm Delivery 25mm
Performance values of Uni-Mono pumpset 1.0 hp, 0.75kw, 220volts, 50Hz AC power supply. Pipe size: suction 25mm Delivery 25mm
Gruntfos Jet Pump
- Carbon radial bush bearing
- SS Thrust bearing and carbon pads of both drive end and non drive end to take care of axial thrust load
- PVC insulated 3 core 1.5mm²
- Anti corrosive coating on the cast iron parts-protection from rust and corrosion
- Winding overhead protector
- Neck ring in the volute casing- high efficiency
- Locally rewindable and repairable
- Supplied with starter box for 1 phase pumps
- Designed for continuous duty S1
- Supplied with L bend stainer & cable joining kit
- Cable glands – To avoid ingress of water entry
- Both water filling and drain plugs are available
Pumped Liquid:Clean, thin, non-aggressive, non-explosive, clear cold, fresh water without abrasives, solid particles or fibers.
- Impeller – Noryl & cast Iron (CED Coated)
- Shaft – SS, Pump body – SS & Thrust ring – SS
- Radial Bearing – carbon
- Mechanical Seal – Ceramic vs. Graphite
- Thrust Bearing – SS/ Carbon
- Volute casing – Cast iron
- Sump to over head tank filling
- Industrial and rural water supply
Supply Voltage:180V – 240V AC, 1ph, 50Hz, 360-440V AC, 3ph, 50Hz